Mildura BMW Australian Print Triennial, 2015
9am Friday 30th October 2015 – 3pm Sunday 1st November 2015
The Mildura BMW Australian Print Triennial is a major international art event spearheaded by The Art Vault that will bring together artists, academics, arts ambassadors and practising printmakers from Australia and overseas to engage in a celebration of art printmaking and its significance in modern Australia’s Art’s culture.
- Attendance of the full program
- Triennial publications including catalogue and keynote addresses
- An artist demonstration or workshop which needs to be indicated at the time of registration
- Launch of Triennial Friday evening and the announcement of the winner of the Australian Print Triennial
Print Prize by Emeritus Professor Sasha Grishin – includes drinks and finger food
- Lunch Friday and Saturday
- Long Lunch Sunday on the banks of the Murray
- Transport between venues
Entrance to Print Triennial
Each registered attendee will collect their name badge at the registration desk.
This name badge will be your official pass and must be clearly visible at all times to obtain entry to all sessions, transport and catering breaks. All Accompanying partners will need to register and
will also receive a coded name badge.
All successful registrations will be confirmed by email, or post if email is not available. Your registration will not be processed or confirmed if payment does not accompany your form.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Secretary of the Australian Artists’ Print Triennial, PO Box 5113, Mildura Vic 3502 Australia.
Cancellations before the 1st October 2015 will receive 50% refund of fees paid.
Cancellations after the 2nd October 2015 will not be refunded.